Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Girl Needs Some Change



I get sick of looking at the same pictures on my desk. Sometimes I even flip them over just so I don’t have to see the same people looking at me all day. A girl needs some change every once in a while.

Thankfully, someone heard my cries and answered them! The Sony 7” LCD digital camera is the best of its kind. It has several different options- show one picture, a slide show, or a calendar with a picture beside it. The picture is much clearer than some of the other digital frames.

The frame itself looks great. It has a sleek black panel that doesn’t take attention away from the picture.

*Please, whatever you do, do NOT buy one of those digital frames that have like wood or silver around it. That is the worst mistake you could make. 

$119 at BestBuy!

No comments:

Post a Comment